Sunday, December 8, 2013

The SQUEE award!


Today, my blog is going to be a little different from the norm because, guess what? I got nominated for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award

I have the honor of being nominated by Laurel Regan @ Alphabet Salad, http://www.alphabetsalad.com/ and I'm excited about this! Thank you Laurel, I've never been nominated for anything before, unless you count being the person nominated to clean up after the party and to go get more beer. This is definitely better! So without further ado, I am going to fill out my questions. I will probably ado later on in the post.

The Rules


  • Provide a link to and thank the blogger who nominated you for this award.
  • Answer ten questions.
  • Nominate 10-12 blogs that you find a joy to read.
  • Provide links to these nominated blogs and kindly let the recipients know they have been nominated.
  • Include the award logo within your blog post.

Q&A

  1. Your favourite colour: Spring green
  2. Your favourite animal: kittens to cuddle with, owls to decorate with!
  3. Your favourite non-alcoholic drink: Diet Coke (It probably makes up 2/3 of my bloodstream)
  4. Facebook or Twitter? Facebook (I don't even know how to get on my Twitter account)
  5. Your favourite pattern: The swirls in fudge ripple ice-cream
  6. Do you prefer getting or giving presents? Giving! (I shop all year long, I always find stuff for people and say “ooh *insert name* would love this. I have a lot of friends that I call Insert Name.)
  7. Your favourite number: 42
  8. Your favourite day of the week: Saturday (the kids are here, or I can go play with my friends, and we still have a day to recover!)
  9. Your favourite flower: Iris (I have some light purple ones surrounding my house that I swear SMELL purple. They are lovely.)
  10. What is your passion? Travel! (I don't want to stay somewhere, I want to see it all!)

My Nominations

Please take a few minutes and visit each of these bloggers. Who knows – you might make a new friend!
And once again, thank you.

This is so cool! I didn't even know some of this stuff about me! I love everybody! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment